
Today we put down Lucille's dog Babe, she was 11.5 years old and led a well life. Lucille shed some tears and said it was hard to make the decision because the decision was totally up to her, I say she was the dogs momma, she was a good momma. The dog will be missed, but Lucy wants to get a Bully when she graduates nursing school. (maybe i want her to get a bully, I think she really wants another black lab)

2 comments:
Give Lucy my heart-felt condolences on the passing of her dog. Next time you come to my house, I will tell you of the vision I had of what happens to dogs when they die. Love, Toots
I cried, no, sobbed when I had to put Willis down. I was choked up when my dad died 29 years ago but I was devastated when Willis died because I had 27 more years to learn about life and how valuable it is. I would start sobbing when I was alone for the next weeks. I don' know how I would handle something tougher. He was a good dog. So was the Babe.
Post a Comment