You know he's color blind. You can't use the fact the pony is pink against him. And why are you letting him chew on a my little pony?
I think that if you really looked at the evidence, you would find that Maggie forced him to play with the pony. It's like prison, he's only gay because he has to be.
I also saw Harley play with the white pony with the pink mane. And Maggie may have played with it when I wasn't watching. Love, Toots
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You know he's color blind. You can't use the fact the pony is pink against him. And why are you letting him chew on a my little pony?
I think that if you really looked at the evidence, you would find that Maggie forced him to play with the pony. It's like prison, he's only gay because he has to be.
I also saw Harley play with the white pony with the pink mane. And Maggie may have played with it when I wasn't watching. Love, Toots
Post a Comment