
I went bowling with the BP's @ bonwood with lee clarks bowling club from west minister. I bowled quite well, getting a 154, 165, and 144. After words we walked through the SLC cemetery. I went to Grandma's grave and took a picture and said hi. On the way out we found a cop sitting on a dark street, he turned his spotlight on and yelled at us " the cemetery is closed, get the (expletive) out!!! One of the girls with us yelled, "we are!" with a tone in her voice, not very smart of her but the cop was too lazy to care. We saw 4 other people enjoying the nice evening in the cemetery who were alos walking around. It was great fun to show the BP's around. Tomorrow we are going to go to lunch @ Gordos in bountiful near checker auto parts. They have the best Horchata ever!!!!

1 comment:
Thanks for allowing anonymous comments, Harrison! I can never remember my userid or password. Haven't seen you in a while, but glad to see you were thinking of me when you took the photo of the back of my mother's grave marker. Love, Toots
Post a Comment